Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

The marvelous day at the Museum

On Monday the 16th  I went to the museum. it was based on Maori technology.  first we went into a classroom  and we  got into a group and we went around to do all the different activities. the first activity was  trying to make a fire  there were two different types of sticks and we  rubbed them together after a minute or two  it would start a fire sadly the sticks or Blunt so we can make a fire😭 it did smell like smoke but it didn't heat up or anything.  the next activity  me and my group did was  trying to draw something  that was on a poster  the pictures on the poster  they were cave drawings I drawed a lizard  a dog  and something that it looked like a person doing a handstand. it was fun  next we flattened Rocks  we have a little rock that we found the sharp side and we rubbed it against the hardside  of another  Rock  after that one we did carving there was a block of word and there were some lines on it he had to dig out the lines with you had your hand of course and you had like a drill kind of thing not really though but yeah and you had hit on the lines and I can make it dent . then we  again a bit like carving  apart from we had a big like x but it's not really an ex  fair skip-it safety goggles on Vineyard pick up the x and he put your feet either side of a wooden block and then we're both hands on the ex you would go and hit it it had it 10 times and then give it to the next one  I took my glasses off and put them on the shelf

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post