Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

what colour bear


make predictions based on data collected AND identify all possible outcomes of an event.


round 1 me and my bother got 3 green in the bowl i guess there were more green than blue .there were 5 green  and 3 blue
round 2 i pull out a blue mum pulls out a blue and i pull out a green.i guess there are more blue than green.there are 5 blue and  4 green.
round 3 mum pulls out a red i pull out a yellow mum pulls out a yellow i guess there are more yellow than red there are 3 yellow and 5 red.
round 4 i pull out a green and a red and a red.i guess there are more red than green .there are 5 red and 3 green.
i predicted them all right except 1.
would it be more differcult with more bears?


2 comments:

  1. Hi Lily
    Great blog about the probability maths game. I liked how you included a photo as well. It's great to be able to involve other family members and turn learning into a fun game as well. When you do your next post you could check your capital letters and spelling just prior to posting. What other games have you been playing with your family over the past few weeks?
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily
    What a fun activity you chose to play with your brother. Were you teaching him about probability? What other things could you include using the bears. This week we will be using fractions for our task and these bears will be perfect to use. Keep sharing your learning.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post