Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

wheel of probability

I made a wheel and put 3 red, 2 blue, 1 green and  1 yellow on it. I guessed it would be red.  Then I  spun the wheel . It was blue and I was  wrong. Then  mum guessed red and then  spun yellow, she was wrong.
 I changed the wheel for 4 reds, 2 blues, 1 yellow and 1 green. I guessed red. I was right. Mum spun and guessed red and got red. She was right. I guessed blue. I was wrong, It was green. Mum guessed yellow, she was wrong it was red. I guessed blue, and spun it. I  was right, it was blue.Mum guessed red.She was right it was red.

By adding a red after the first spin  it made the probability of red higher than before.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily
    Oh dear, I would love to read this post but if you look at the publish version, you writing all goes off the screen. If you copy and paste your writing from a doc onto your blog, you must press (control, shift, V) as the same time when you paste so that the formatting is correct. Would you like to try again?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post