Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020


The Annunciation- Angel Gabriel came to Mary.   Luke 1:26-38

The visitation-  Mary visits Elizabeth and Zachariah.      Luke  1:39-56

The birth of Jesus- Luke 2:1-20

Death on the cross

The presentation of Jesus at the temple- Mary and Joseph took Jesus to the temple and met Simeon.         Luke 2:22-38

Jesus found in the temple-lost Jesus for 3 days found him in the temple.      Luke 2:41-52


The marriage at Cana- Jesus turned water into wine.     John 2:1-11

The Annunciation

Death on the cross-  John 19:25-27

The pentecost- the holy spirit came -    Acts 1:12-14




Transparent Birth Of Jesus Clipart - Cartoon Baby Jesus Png , Free ...













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post