Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Dear Future self

Add caption
                                                                               19.5.2020
262 cupcake place,
Banana , blue.


Dear Future Lily,


Hi Lily it’s you, from the past.
I am 10 right now and we have just come out of lockdown because of covid -19! 
I liked to spend time with my family but sometimes they drive me crazy.We built a playhouse. I loved it. 



covid -19 is a disease which  started in china in february 2020.it started in wuhan and spread quickly
around the world. covid -19 is spread by droplets in the air and on surfaces.it makes it hard to breath
and many people have died.on the 26th march N.Z went in to level 4 lockdown. That meant schools
closed and only essential services were open .my mum and dads work was closed.we stayed home for

Add caption

8 weeks! I did lots of cooking,baking,bike riding and panting.all our school work was online. School
work is easier online.i learnt how to ride my bike! I need a bigger one.
What would you wright in your future letter?

3 comments:

  1. Hi lily
    your letter to your future self was amazing I too did a lot of baking. I also like how you added a question at the end. Lakia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lakia can you please Reply to the question at the end

      Delete
  2. Hi
    what I would write in a letter to my self is. about the job I have and if I have a family. Lakia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post