Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

 this week week 3 term 3 for reading we have been doing persuasive text and this is what i did

  


Money can't buy happiness.




Money can't buy happiness, this phrase is quite commonly used. This  means you could be rich but you could be unhappy so money can't always buy you happiness. 


First, let's talk about things in my life that make me happy.I have a pet bunny and  I love  him. It made  my life a whole lot happier but it is not forever.  


Other things to consider is that money can't buy happiness because happiness is a state of mind not a state of money. It does not matter if you are wealthy but if you're healthy.  


So that's why I think money can't buy happiness.  


Just like this “it is not a memory until you make it”(by Dr seuss)This is another phrase that people use a lot.I think that money can't happiness  because You can't buy happiness you have to make it. i hoped you enjoyed this





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post